Design Principles - MBA Shots
Our Motivations and approach for MBA Shots
Our goal is to help build a broad range of management skills. In a non-distracting way. Build learning as a habit.
T Shaped MANAGEMENT Skills
Three Key Pillars of our our platform
- Learning. When do we truly acquire knowledge?
- Habit. How do we make learning a habit?
- Together. How to build a community around this?
While, we are still at the early stages where things are evolving, we have articulated a few design principles which are guiding us at MBA Shots.
- Minimize Distractions. Don't add to the congnitive load of our members.
- Bite Sized. Baby steps. Every one can learn with us.
- Practical. Enough of the theory and 2x2s.
- Build a habit. Learning is a super-powerful habit.
- Think, not just read. Reading -> Thinking-> Internalization-> Learning
- Share. If you can't explain it, you ain't got it.
- Go Deeper. How does X work in Y when Z happens.
- CheatSheets. Note-taking is an art.