Read and download book summaries of The Leadership Challenge
Join the discussion on The Leadership Challenge at MBA Shots.
Key principles for quality leadership:
1. Be conscious of the influence you have on others:
2. Be aware of your own and the team's shared values:
3. Leading by example is much more effective than giving orders:
4. Be imaginative, picture opportunities:
5. Get others onboard your collective idea:
6. Actively search for opportunities:
7. Emphasize small victories:
8. Build a supportive team:
9. Empower your team members:
>Leading by good example-
Actions speak louder than words. Make sure to live and lead by setting an example for others to follow and do better.
You will discover the greatest opportunities only by journeying into the unfamiliar. Remain open to collecting ideas at any time and anywhere.
>Empower your team members-
Good leaders know how to empower their team members to make their own decisions. This instils a sense of ownership, which boosts efficiency throughout the team.
COMMENTS ( 0 ) LIKES ( 0 )
Uplevel your career. Understand how to navigate business challenges.
Journey of Zero to One is challenging. Take some sherpas along.
Supplement theory with practice. Stand out during interviews .
E.g. - Pricing, Driving growth, Branding, Product Management, Competing Vs Partnering
E.g. - Building teams, Designing culture, Coaching young managers, Recruiting as a superpower
E.g. - Career paths, Relaunching my career, Designing a development plan, Managing Reviews